About Me

My photo
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
I am a 21 year old student at NMMU. I'm currently studying BA Media, Communication, and Culture, majoring in Scriptwriting. I love my family, my boyfriend, my friends, and anything that puts a smile on my face :)

Thursday 18 August 2011

All Things Beautiful..

I am NOT your ordinary type of girl,
I do NOT like to follow - instead, I lead,
I do NOT let anything get me down,
I AM proud of who I am,
I AM addicted to music and lyrics,

I AM in love with beauty, fashion, and art 

In this blog I will share with you all the things that I find beautiful and interesting. There are SO many incredible things and talented people in this world which do not always get the recognition they deserve. And that is where Hello, Dolly comes in...



No comments:

Post a Comment